I gave in...

I'm STILL waiting on my J.Crew Pencil Skirt No. 2 in Viridian Green, which I ordered mid December. It was waitlisted and was supposed to ship 12/26. Then it changed to 2/18. And now it just shows as waitlisted!!! Frustrated is the word I'll use this time. I hate waiting for anything I order.  But I love getting packages in the mail. lol Let's just hope I get it someday.

So in the mean time I've been eyeing a few things and finally gave in.  Here is what I got:
*you can click on each picture for info on the item*

I didn't think I was going to like this top very much, but it turns out I LOVE it! It looks SO much better on than on the picture or hanger.


The color of this skirt is absolutely beautiful! The picture doesn't do it justice.


I'm in love with this color, very flattering.  It actually looks so good paired with the skirt above.

I actually bought this belt early January I believe, first in Small which seemed a bit big, then I exchanged it for XS. Still didn't fit the way I wanted it to fit, wish it was an inch longer. But I loved it so much I decided to keep it. Then I yesterday I saw it in Butterscotch and liked it more than the English Saddle (which is also a beautiful color, both are). I ended up returning the one I originally bought and got Butterscotch in Small. Very pretty.


Have you bought anything this weekend?  Or have you been eyeing certain items? 



0 comments:

Post a Comment