Leopard + Dots






Leopard and dots. A bit of a bizarre combination, considering that they are both spots of some sort, but I quite liked this outfit! Wore this ensemble wandering the streets of the West Village with my friend Justin. Since then the weather has been fairly warm, however on this particular day it still felt like a brisk winter one! I have to admit, I am not at all ready to say goodbye to days like this. Walking around with a warm coffee in hand, wearing my favorite boots and tights... yeah I am totally not ready! Anyways after adventuring around the West Village, Justin and I went over the the Chelsea Market where we were surrounded by cupcakes, chocolates, and goodies galore! I was tempted to buy it all, but we escaped to a little Thai food restaurant where we had some amazing curry puffs! Definitely my new obsession. Oh how I love Saturdays in New York City.

Hope you all are having a lovely day!




wearing: Faux fur coat c/o Hallelu; dress- Vintage; bag c/o Quiet Riot; shoes c/o DearFieldbinder

0 comments:

Post a Comment