pastels



Cardi: J.Crew outlet (similar at AT) (at F21) (and bright one at Mango)
Shirt: J.Crew (buy here) (or short sleeve V-neck here) -adore the color
Skinny Jeans: F21 (buy here -I think these are the one)
Flats: Tory Burch (buy here) (similar option here for $41) (and here too)
Belt: Gap (similar here and here at Mango)
Necklace: F21 (a cool option) (love this one too) (ok and this one)



I'm just now getting over my cold, or whatever it really was, so I finally made it to work today.  I needed something comfortable and somewhat cheerful today, and this color combo did the job. 
Since it should be raining today by the time I get home, outdoor pictures probably won't happen. So I bring you another post of mirror pictures.  
I'm looking into getting a new camera. The truth is - I like my mirror pictures better than some of my outdoor pictures.  Crazy, I know.  It's been so gray here that outdoor pictures haven't been turning out too great. 
Mr. is leaning towards this camera...and I want this one (I should win this one).


Any camera recommendations? 



Thanks for reading! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment