What I've been reading: March 2012

Hello lovelies! I've been somewhat MIA this week. I'm blaming it on the weather...it has dropped 40-50 degrees since last week. So going back from sandals to boots...well it's a little depressing haha

It's that time of the month again...time for the second edition "What I've been reading" a monthly collaboration.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Question of the month (from Andi): If you could have one celebrity's (person, actress, model etc.) wardrobe, whose would it be and why?

-There are a few celebrities whose style I love. Think Lauren Conrad, Jennifer Aniston, the Kardashian sisters just to name a few, so it was a bit hard picking just one. But there is one that whose style doesn't seem to get much attention (at least I don't see or hear about her much).  I

It's Victoria Beckham.  Love her style (and not because of her Hermes collection, even though she might have it in every color).  Dressed up or dressed down she always looks presentable and put together.


{via google images)

{all pictures via google images)


Whose closet would you like to have, if you could? 





Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment