Currently loving

Happy Monday lovelies! Hope all of you had a great weekend!

Thought I'd share some of the things I'm currently loving. As we all know brights are big this Spring/Summer, both neons and pastels and I'm welcoming them all.




Charlotte Russe Dress - Love this two toned colored dress.  'll be wearing mine with a jean jacket or a cardi to work (yes, I had to get it).

Lauren Conrad Blazer - I like the black notch collar and sheer sleeves, something different.

Big Buddha Chloe Tote - I saw this bag in person today at Macy's and fell in love. The colors are beautiful.

Strut Tote - Not sure if you're starting to see a pattern here with colors today...I can't help it, this one is absolutely gorgeous and comes in many amazing colors.

Elle Wedges - Love wedges because they're so much easier to walk in (well, most of them). These would look fab with that CR dress. Hmmmm...they're on sale....

Color Block tee - tired of blues and greens yet?! Love the color combo, plus it's on sale...bonus points there.

High-waist skirt - they did not have this one at my local Express but looks like they have plenty online...hehehe. Comes in few different colors.



What are you currently loving? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment