Grey Day in Central Park








Taken on what was possibly one of the last coat days in NYC, yesterday morning was a cold and grey one. The sun came out to play in the afternoon, but it was still chilly indeed! I was able to pull out this jacket that I wanted to get a few more wears in before it starts to get too warm. I just love earth tones like this, they can go with just about anything. Anyways, yesterday was a fabulous day! In the morning Ryan and I got to meet up with my lovely Norwegian friend Matilde, where we walked around central park and even got to see the John Lennon memorial. Later Ryan and I headed over to the West Village for pizza and beer, and then Greenwich for record/vintage shopping. Walked around so much that I thought my feet were going to fall off by night, but that's how I like it! Today we will head over to Brooklyn to meet up with some friends. Oh how I love having my boy in town!

Hope you all have a lovely day!

PS- I am now on Pinterest! Be sure to follow me :) Follow Me on Pinterest



TWITTER.

Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: jacket c/o
SheInside; dress c/o Dear Fieldbinder; oxfords- Dr. Marten's

0 comments:

Post a Comment