Navy and white

Hello ladies!  I thought I'd do a quick post before I go to bed.  It feels so late by 8pm...more like 10. Since it is almost 10pm right now it means bed time for me. What can I say, I love to sleep...the more the better, even though 9h is perfect for me.

To the outfit... I really like this outfit. I wish the pictures would've turned out better as these don't properly portray the cuteness of this outfit. Originally I was going to wear my nude Steve Madden pumps....therefore the two pictures...but...


....I pulled my navy kitty heel shoes to see if they look better... and before I could check it out my hubby said he liked the outfit better with the navy kitty heels. And I agree...it completed the look I thought.  Unfortunately only one picture with them. And the picture quality isn't the greatest, sorry.

Shirt: H&M 
Skirt: Macy - Tommy Hilfiger 
Shoes: DSW - Miss Me - $10
Necklace: Forever21
Belt: Charlotte Russe 

I got this skirt for $17 and was so excited that it finally went on sale I didn't even try it on at the store.

Hope all of you have a great night!

Sweet dreams,
Lilly

0 comments:

Post a Comment