Leap into Spring













One thing I always feel absolutely comfortable in, is plaid.
On a lazy day, I automatically turn to my over-sized thrifted
plaid tops and pair them with jeans or leggings. In my book,
it has definitely become a fall/winter staple, and I do not think
it is an over-used trend at all.

Anyways... let's talk about Spring 2011! I had a great time last
week checking every collection, and have compiled a handful
of my favorites below.


Marc by Marc Jacobs

Wow! I am absolutely in love with the femininity of this
collection. The knee-length dresses and skirts are what
I have been craving lately. The fact that these are done in
such a modern and young way is just perfect. But then
again, what else would one expect from Marc?

3.1 Phillip Lim

Let me just say- nude has never been done better before.
This collection left me dreaming about ways to pair
nudes into my wardrobe and incorporate it into my style.
I also quite love all of the separates and the way
they were styled. So lovely.

Jason Wu

One word: TURBAN! I am absolutely in love with this
accessory, and loved seeing it on the runway. I would really
like to find one that is more suitable for my style, perhaps an
open top turban. Also, the textures on the skirts here are
just so exquisite and detailed. I practically can feel their shape
by just looking at them.

Rodarte

And for my last obsession... Rodarte. I cannot even believe
how perfectly these various patterns have been cohesively
placed together on each outfit. The different textures
and prints make this collection so intriguing. It really
has inspired me to search through my closet and pair
the unthinkable together.

Well... those are some of my favorites from NYFW.
And of course, Happy London Fashion week!

source: style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment