September '12 - Must Reads

Another month gone by way to fast. I must be getting old!?!  I'm cool with it though, since I love Fall (here I go again with Fall).  But let me tell you, the weather has been great so far. We've been having a perfect Fall.


Question of the month: What bath products are you currently using? 

Hair products change pretty much monthly for me. This is what I'm currently using. My shower is packed with different products, sadly. I'm always trying to find the next best thing.

Ouidad Frizz Fighting Trio - Not sure if these are what my hair has been needing lately but it does make my hair soft. I've been trying to find some REALLY great hair products (between highlights and constant heat on my hair I haven't found anything that works wonders. Not sure if that even exits. I've tried Macadamia Deep Repair mask, and oil, and I think it makes my hair blah. I'll give it another try since I have about half of the jar left). I've heard great things about Kerastase hair products so I might have to splurge and give them a try. Worth it or not?

Josie Maran Argan Oil - I've been using this one on my split ends (and elbows if they get dry).

Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing gel - I've only been using this cleanser for a couple of weeks now but so far I'm in LOVE with it. It's very gentle on the skin. This one will be staying around for a long time.


I LOVE Nivea products. I've used them for a long, long time. We go way back ;)  The body lotion smells so clean and fresh. Each time I try something new, I end up going back to Nivea.















What are some of your favorite bath products? 



Thanks for reading! 

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment