Outfit // Lauren Moffatt Love


Today's outfit is spotlighting one of my favorite designers, Lauren Moffatt. Both the top and skirt are by her, and I must say I am quite smitten with both pieces. All  of her designs are vintage inspired and her A/W 1012 collection is especially lovely, with several mod pieces that I just adore. This skirt I am wearing is the most soft velvet I have ever felt and if you look closely the blouse has teeny tiny clouds all over it. Quirky prints like this are my weakness.

Anyways, I hope you all are having a fantastic Monday! Mine is spent catching up on work (blah), but it's okay because I am sipping a hot coffee and loving this cold NYC Fall day. Now I just wait patiently for all the leaves to catch up with the weather and start changing to beautiful colors.

PS- Thank you all so much for your very kind words in my last post. Your response was over-whelming and I am so happy to have such supportive readers! And if my little story helped at least one of you then I am so happy. 

   Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr | Pinterest 

wearing: skirt & top- Lauren Moffatt; loafers c/o ModCloth; bag- ebay; headpieces - DIY



0 comments:

Post a Comment