Simplicity



Tank: Target
Skirt: F21
Bow Sandals: Hint Boutique
Necklace: Old
Straw bag: Charlotte Russe (from 2010)

Have I mentioned before how much I love tank tops? I'm sure I have. If I could, I would wear them every.single.day. With jeans (my fav), with skirts, with shorts...and they look good on pretty much everyone.  I have about 4 black ones just from Target. They are the perfect shape, in front and back, and are pretty affordable, $8 and once in a while they'll have them on sale for $6.

On a different note, I think I've found the perfect self tanner. I've only tried it on my upper body, so I still need to try it on my legs before I can brag about it. I will be giving you a few details soon.

Do you have a self tanner you just love?
I would love to know...

0 comments:

Post a Comment