Peak into my bedroom











This dress makes me feel like a 'lady'. Funny thing to say but it is so true! We
all know that I love this color, but what you might now know is that I really
love a good peplum. This dress has both so naturally I fell in love! The style is
so classic and I can really see myself wearing this dress for years to come. It is
from a new online boutique ShopKempt that is ADORABLE and I suggest you all
check out. They have such pretty vintage-inspired pieces that are totally swoon worthy.
Anywho paired it with these dainty Modcloth 'Shift into Neutral' sandals
and called it a day.

Alsooo, in case you were wondering, this is my new bedroom! In that window I am
standing against is a beautiful view of the Philadelphia skyline that I wish
you all could see in this picture! Took these photos when the sun is setting and found
that my room has quite nice light at that hour. I will try and take most of my photos
out in the city so I can show you all where I am adventuring and such, but every once
in a while I will just have to take advantage of the pretty light! Oh and below are
a few Instagrams of what I have been up to in the city! Here is alittle explanation of each.

Row 1: Flying into Philadelphia/a work outfit of mine!
Row 2: Sushis with Veronika beholding the best sushi roll ever (Tempura Salom)/the
cutest cat in the world that yes, I can call my roomie.
Row 3: Blue Moon and pizza on the sidewalk/Super cool mural next to my place
Row 4: pretty morning light in my living room/ a visit to TERRAIN, the most
magical place ever!

So yes I have been having a lovely time in the city! Someday soon I will
take my camera to the Navy Yard and show you all a peak into what it's
like being a UO intern! Hope you all are having a lovely day.






wearing: dress c/o Shopkempt
'Shift into Neutral' heels c/o Modcloth

0 comments:

Post a Comment