Cardi and Tank: Target
Pants: The Loft
Wedges: Marshalls
Necklace: F21
Belly bump: Steak dinner with herb potatoes, steamed broccoli and carrots


Pretty amazing....I had a chance to take pictures outside and yet still decided to use my iPhone to do so.  Clearly I prefer convenience over quality!  That should be changed...some.day.
You're probably wondering why I blurred out my face? Not sure as the face turned out decent this time, no crazy facial expressions (at least not on these two face pictures).  Probably just used to cutting my head off in my ootd pictures...

Have you noticed how light my hair is? Yep, had my roots done (highlights) and got some more layers. The layers that had to cover my ears when I wear my hair up (which doesn't happen very often). It's waaay out of my comfort zone.  But the few hot days, or just bad hair days, that require my hair up...which require layers-that-cover-my-ears-because-I'm-my-biggest-critic-and-don't-like-my-ears.

And this outfit is really from last week!

Did you all have a good weekend? What did you do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment