Plain black tee



Tee & Flats: Marshalls
Jeans: Aeropostale
Braclet: Target
Necklace: old
Ring: The Limited

I'm trying not to mention our lovely weather in each post but as we all know that's what determines our daily outfits, for most people at least. I could be wearing shorts today, but instead I'm wearing jeans...I don't like to be cold (it's 60 degrees out today and has been in the 60's pretty much the whole week).  I know we won't have much of a summer this years and that's why I'm looking forward, big time, to our vacation in October.  Caribbean. Can't.wait.

It might sound little crazy but I'm already thinking of my outfits. Mainly because I don't want to take too much stuff, as I did the first time, but rather want to plan my daily outfits.  That also means I need to buy new shorts, a pair or two. Preferably pink and black.


Do you plan your vacation outfits ahead?

0 comments:

Post a Comment