Folk music and Lattes














Oh me oh my. The weather here has just been lovely
lately. Full of showers and gray skies. The sun usually
peaks out around sunset, making the sky a gorgeous
oil painting. And making the lighting for outfit photos
quite perfect as well. Anyways, I am just in such a good
mood right now. I do not know if it is Gillian Welch's soothing
voice playing on my stereo, or this delicious latte in my hands,
but I am just feeling happy.

These amazingly comfortable
wedges probably are adding to my good mood too. I
just got them recently (at a way, way marked down price)
and cannot wait to pair them with socks, tights and thigh-highs.
I can definitely stomp all around town in them without hurting my feet.

Anyways- I hope everyone is having a lovely start to your week,
and happy Gossip Girl day!



Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: TMD sweater; charlotte russe jeggings; f21 bag; Jeffrey Cambell wedges

0 comments:

Post a Comment