Dream Denim














So, I would be lying if I said I did not live in these jeans all weekend.
I got these jeans in the mail on Friday, courtesy of James Jeans,
and I have been so obsessed with them since! These black
ones are the Twiggy Black Out which have seriously given
my legs the illusion of being miles long. Since I am only 5'4,
I really love denim like this that is slimming... especially in the
winter when I want to wear chunky sweaters like this. Also they
have the perfect amount of stretch in them, so they fit snug like a
glove on each and every body type. Yay for finding the perfect
pair of jeans!


Oh I apologize for my little absence there... I
have been juggling two jobs this past week and it has been
quite tough. I am about to sort things out, so I should be posting
every other day again, which is my goal.

Hope everyone is having a lovely week!

Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: thrifted sweater & bag ; jeans courtesy of James Jeans; f21 shoes;UO necklace

0 comments:

Post a Comment