OOTD: New sweater

Yesterday I went to Kohl's to find something for my Mom. I ended up finding a black and white leopard print cashmere cardi for her. While waiting in line I saw this cute V-neck sweater. Loved the soft color and the flowers on the side. So I just grabbed it without trying it on.  It was originally $50 with 25% off plus I had a 30% off coupon...just couldn't say no.




Sweater: Kohl
Brown Pants: The Limited
Shoes: Steve Madden
Belt: Banana Republic - old
Necklace: JcPenny

I think I need to start posting more weekend outfits vs. work outfits.  On Friday we (my sister, her hubby, my hubby and I) are going down to St. Louis, MO to visit my Mom and are coming back Monday. Hopefully this time I'll take some pictures.
On the other note...I bought a sweater today for my sis and I. Macy's is having their one day sale and each sweater was only $10. Love it!  The malls are already getting crowded and it keeps getting worse each day. During December I truly hate shopping and avoid it as much as possible. People are just so stinking rude, no manners what-so-ever!  So I try to stay home rather than walk around all ticked off and annoyed lol 

Have you been shopping lately?

Hope you're having a great Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment