Palest Pink















I just cannot get enough of this pale pink color! It is so
subtle, yet it adds the perfect pop of color to any outfit.
I love creating different color combinations with it and I
think my favorite yet is paring it with denim and oatmeal.
I wonder what I will come up with next. Oh and also,
I do not think I ever want to switch bags again! I am officially
obsessed.

I do not have much to say today, besides for the fact
that I am so excited Thanksgiving is almost here. The
holidays are just so magical. I am definitely one of those
people who forces everyone around me to listen to Christmas
music haha. Anyways, I hope everyone is having a
lovely day!

Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: f21 top & skirt; Xhiliration wedges & knee socks; Second hand sweater; bag via Francesca's.


0 comments:

Post a Comment