Warm Winter Boots

I finally found a warm pair of boots I like! I wanted something different, something warm but stylish at the same time.  Didn't want to spend a lot of money even though if you live in cold climates a warm pair of boots would be an investment (that's what I kept telling myself at least). So last week my hubby asked what color I liked (did he get tired of listening to how cold  my feet are? lol).   He placed an order on Thursday afternoon (last week) and by next day, Friday before noon, the boots arrived (I have to say that Zappos' shipping is the BEST...shipping in less than 24H can't be beat). Can you imagine my excitement?!  The winner: Ugg Kensington Boots in color Toast
LOVE 'EM





Another reason I really liked these is that they are waterproof. I first thought about Ugg Bailey Button Triplet but after reading reviews I decided that buying a pair that is not waterproof wouldn't be a good idea (not sure if they are or aren't waterproof but after those reviews I didn't want to take a chance).

So now my feet are warm and happy which = to a happy Lilly :-D

Hope you are having a great Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment