Holidaze are over










.




Well hello dears! I am so very busy right now doing
some Texas travels, so I must make this short and sweet.
I have been in and out of Austin the past few days, and have
had a lovely mix of the city and the country side. Deer
were actually prancing about in these photos above. Things
will be back to normal in the next few days, but will only
stay normal for another few. In early January I will
be taking a trip to Philadelphia for an interview! I will be there
for a couple of days so I need you all's input on what I should
do in the city.

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas day
and you are enjoying your holiday. I know I am :)

follow me on TWITTER!

Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: Cooperative skirts; AA tee; Pins and Needles Cardian; forever 21 floppy hat; BDG bag

0 comments:

Post a Comment