Recent finds - check it out

Here are the two tops I mentioned yesterday. Found them both at The Limited, on sale of course. And something else I found, today (I'm bad, I know).


Love how soft and feminine this top is.

Excuse my pink bra straps



I think this top will look great tucked into a skirt. 



This is the dress I found today. The colors of this dress attracted me to it immediately, it made me think of summer. And the fact that the dress is a proper lenght was definitely what made me buy it. I thought it would be a perfect dress for summer. The cut is little too low but it's nothing that can't be fixed.  LOVE IT!





Dress: Charlotte Russe $33

Is the dress really cute or is that just my opinion? You can tell me the truth :-)

Have a fantastic Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment