Tory Burch Friends & Fans Sale - Ended

If you have been patiently waiting for the Tory Burch Friends and Fans sale, it is finally here! Get 25% off with code FRIENDS (some exclusions apply).
Great time to snatch those pieces you've been lusting over! 
I'm sharing just some of my favorite items which are totally worth getting. The list could be veeery long, but these are the ultimate-faves-and-I-wish-I-could-have-one-of-each pieces. 
 The sale ends on Monday, 10/7, so hurry up your bums and get some goodies! 







Riding Boots // Robinson Double Zip Tote // Calf hair flats // Crossbody Chain bag -the tassel is perfect// Kaitlin Ballet Flat // Coin Zip Case -I love using mine with small crossbody bags as my wallet // Envelope Wallet


and then some... Patchwork Double zip tote, Lipstick (excluded from FF sale but pretty for sure). 


Also, the DVF and Joie FF sale is happening. 
Couple of my faves from each - DVF pumps, Mesh PumpJoie TopJoie Booties.



What is on your wish-list? 



0 comments:

Post a Comment