MJ Honey Spots


If you follow me on Instagram, you might have noticed these cute little butterflies appearing in some of my photos, with the hashtag #MJhoneySpots . Now I can finally reveal that I have partnered with Marc Jacobs in honor of their new fragrance Honey and in celebration I have shared my favorite spots in my dear city, New York. Amongst these places I hold dear to my heart include:

1.)         The New York Public Library… I could spend hours browsing the thousands of books this building holds. So fascinating to me!
2.)         The Brooklyn Flea… Heading over to Brooklyn to check out the lovely vintage at their flea market is a favorite weekend past-time. You never know the treasures you will find.
3.)         Washington Square Park… I absolutely love this park that is located right in the middle of the bustling downtown scene. It is so relaxing and the people watching is perfect.
4.)         Mudspot Café… Located right in the heart of the East Village, this café serves the best cup of coffee in NYC.
5.)         Van Leeuwen’s … Seriously the best ice cream in the city. With flavors like earl grey tea and vanilla bourbon, I simply cannot resist this sweet treat



So with that being said, I want to encourage you all to hashtag #MJHONEYSPOTS and submit your own photos of favorite places that mean something special to you. It’s such a fun way to see what everyone around the world’s favorite places are! Check out more at the website here.

Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr | Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment