fall style-ing







Top: J.Crew (old) (similar options here, here, here, here)
Jeans: AE (old) (buy here)
Booties: Steve Madden - on sale! (other ones I'm loving here, and the Sienna from SM)
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff -old (loving this one -on sale, similar style by SM) (fab option for under $50)
Necklace: via MustHaveBox 




You guys....I'm going to start sounding like a broken record here (like that has never happened before). But I can't help it. Fall and the beautiful colors that come with the season just bring a smile to my face (for you Summer lovers it's like that first warm, sunny day after a long winter). So now you totally know how I feel, eh? (no I'm not Canadian but I do enjoy a good "eh" once in a while).



Ok, no a different note, Shopbop is having their F&F sale - 25% off your purchase w/code INTHEFAMILY25 (some exclusions apply).  This is always a great time to get those pieces you've been wanting, that don't necessarily go on sale. I'm going to share some of my must-haves for the Fall (or at least the pieces I'd like to see in my closet).  


Also, the Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac in Almond (same as mine) is also part of the promo. Great time to snatch one up if it has been on your wish-list. 



Wishing you all a happy Tuesday! 

xo




0 comments:

Post a Comment