Jessica Alba's Fall Style

I've been a fan of Jessica Alba's style for quite some time. And this look is no exception. It's perfect for Fall. 

Fall go-to look

Jacket // Jeans (similar for less) // Tee // Hat // Booties // Bag (Jessica's Bag) //


I've been eyeing the booties above for a while now. If I would have to settle for one pair of booties these would be it! I just love everything about them. And they would look amazing with day dresses or skater skirts too.
I originally fell in love with color tan but than I saw the navy ones.  Now I'm not sure which ones I love more. But either color would be very much welcomed into my closet.

 And same goes with the Michael Kors Selma bag.  Studded or not I'd take either one. The shape is classic and timeless.


The wish-list is never ending!

What has been on your wish-list lately? 





0 comments:

Post a Comment