day to night






bold lips+pumps+sparkle 






Top: JCP (also LOVE this one)
Pants: H&M (old) (similar here herehere)
Flats: Tory Burch
Heels: Ivanka Trump (old) (similar here, here, here)
Bag: Tory Burch (similar) (the mini on sale)
Clutch: Mindy Mae's Market c/o
Sunnies: Target




One easy way to change up the look a bit from day to night. From flats, nude lips and satchel, to bold lips, heels and some sparkle. 

On a different note, I don't think I've mentioned how very comfortable these flats are (I know some of you are wondering hehe).  We did a LOT of walking in Chicago last weekend and I truly was surprised that my feet did.not.hurt.at.all. They are my most comfortable flats hands down.  
 One of the reasons I picked these....they fold in half so I can easily slip them in my purse. Perfect for when my feet need a break from the heels (I did go a 1/2 size up and they fit perfectly)



0 comments:

Post a Comment