Spring bright




gelato anyone? 


Jacket: old (similar here, here, here)
Pants: Forever 21 - comes in ton of colors 
Sandals - again: Nordstrom Rack - (old) (other pretty options here, herehere, here, and how cute are these)
Necklace: BaubleBar (old) (great options here, here)
Watch: MK (old)


As you might have noticed, some pieces have been on a serious repeat.  Might as well get a good use out of everything, right!?! Right!

The RM mini mac has been my go-to bag lately, which was not always the case. Mainly because it didn't fit too much after I put my KS wallet in it. But then...I got this zip coin case and everything changed. Even though my Kate Spade wallet is not huge, I think a small wallet is a better choice as you can fit more necessities in the bag.
The TB zip coin case has back slit pockets, where I put my license and cards, it's almost hidden  (I didn't know it had the extra pockets until I received it). SO happy and in love with it. I got mine in color Stream (which is like a light mint color) and it seems to be sold out. But it is SO pretty in pink shell too.  Love!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

xox



p.s.  the Diviine Modestee giveaway winner is...

Congrats!  Email me.






0 comments:

Post a Comment