90's Vibes


I may or may not have worn a version of this outfit in the 90's when I was in elementary school. Now that I am a 24-year-old that should probably be an alarming statement, but I couldn't resist these overalls from Topshop! It was between this pair or an overalls dress, but I had to go with the old school, classic blue jean version. Going with the whole nineties vibe I just had to pair them with this daisy top. I wore this outfit to a backyard Memorial Day BBQ, where in the evening this leather jacket was necessary... isn't it supposed to be warm by now? It's almost June! Come on NYC.

Anyway, hope you all are having a lovely week so far! One of my bestest friends in the whole world from Texas arrives tomorrow for a visit. I absolutely cannot wait... let the adventures begin!


wearing: top c/o Romwe; short overalls & boots- Topshop; jacket- vintage

0 comments:

Post a Comment