weekend cravings


Since I'm still sick and my inbox keeps getting flooded with "sale" emails, I figured I'll check out what's out there.  And let me tell ya, there is some cute stuff out-there. Here are some pieces I'd like to see hanging in my closet. 



J.Crew Factory - take 30% off your order w/code PRESDAY - ends 2/18 +free shipping (updated)

J.Crew - Take addl 40% off sale items w/code STYLE40 + free shipping- ends 2/18
Blythe Blouse - also gorgeous in Sea Glass  



LOFT - take 30% off your entire order (excludes jeans) w/code ENJOY30 + free ship.
LOFTStriped Bow Back Tunic - perfect to wear with leggings - 
LOFT - Lace top

Take 15% off your order w/code ONPDAY (or 20% off with Old Navy, Gap or BR card)
Old Navy Striped Skirt - surprisingly nice and thick
Old Navy V Neck Sweater - love it in Dark heather gray 
Old Navy Graphic Sweater - all too cute  


GAP - Two tone leather clutch - gorgeous colors - take 30% off your order w/code GAPBRIGHT 
GAP - Polka dot flats  - code exp. 2/18


And I can't help but share some cute pieces I found on Kohl's website: I saw this jacket months ago on a model (they had the big poster in the store) but they did not have it in stock at that time. It's on major sale right now. Ivory one shall be mine! 
And couple other things I liked - these shorts, and this sweater with sparkly dots.


So these are just a few things I'm currently loving.  What about you, anything on your wish-list? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment