Furs + Flowers


You can't go wrong with (faux) furs + flowers. Actually, I retract that statement immediately. One can easily look completely crazy in that combination, and maybe I am included in that 'crazy' category here, but for some reason I am quite smitten with the pairing. Currently, this fur stole has been my obsession. Adding it to sweaters, coats and even blouses. Such a fun piece to style up. I am also loving this Mink Pink sweater from a new online boutique By Therapy, that is owned and curated by one of my old classmates from college. How rad, right? Totally inspiring knowing someone so young owns their own boutique. 

Anyway, hope you all are having a lovely day!

PS- I am the feature contributor on Club Monaco's blog this month!  Check out my guest posts here.


wearing: coat c/o ModCloth; sweater c/o By Therapy; blouse c/o SGCNY shorts & bag- vintage; boots- Urban Outfitters

0 comments:

Post a Comment