a little bit of edge






 that face...
 




Jacket: Macy's (2010) (similar 1, 2, love this one & it comes in other 2 fab colors - want!)
Shirt: J.Crew (similar here, here, here, here)
Pants: Forever21 (old) (similar 1, 2)
Booties: Uggs via TjMaxx - (here on sale)
Bag: J.Crew (love this one)
Scarf: (similar) (other great options here, here
Belt: H&M
Necklace: c/o t+j Designs 
Bracelet: BaubleBar //  Watch: c/o Wristology



My little munchkin' joined me today. My sister had pom pom's on her boots and Zoey was running after her. Did I mention that my sister is terrified of dogs? Well, anything that moves really. Not sure what kind of harm 2.5 lbs of cuteness can cause. But she is getting used to Zoey. Proud of the progress you're making sis, we're all proud ;-)~


On a different note, I'm very impressed with the quality of the Wristology watches. They're very comparable to Michael Kors watches but for a lot less. With that said, there will be giveaway coming up very soon as well as a discount code. So stay tuned! 


Happy Hump Day ya'll!!! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment