mixing prints






...also rocking a food baby!  No shame in that! 
Skirt: J.Crew - on sale!  (other fab options here and here on sale - take addl 40% off)
Blouse - Forever 21
Heels: old (similar here, here herehere $$, love these) (small dose of leopard)  
Bag: Oliva+Joy c/o (fab colors on sale)
Necklace: BaubleBar 




I've come to the conclusion that I love leopard print more and more each day. These heels are probably my favorite leopard print item I own, at least at the moment.  Leopard scarf is the runner up, even though this clutch is slowly becoming my favorite.   I'm not opposed to adding more leopard pieces to my closet. As in a satchel with some leopard details. Totally cool with that! 
I'm LOVING this one!

Leopard print is a must-have if you ask me. Even if you don't I just told you anyways. ;)
Don't own anything leopard print? You need at least one leopard print piece in your closet!  Good start is a scarf. Love all these options - 1, 2, 3, 4.

How do YOU feel about leopard print?  Love? Hate? Undecided? 


Happy Hump Day! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment