the 70's








Jacket: old (similar here and here) (great colors here and here)
Top: J.Crew - take 25% off w/code SHOPFALL
Jeans: Old (similar here, here and here)
Shoes: (similar here and here) (for under $30 - 1, 2)
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff (similar for $19)
Hat: Target (here and here) (love this color)
Scarf: Phillip Lim for Target (pretty option)





Ok, I hardly ever say that I really like any of my outfits, but I do have to admit, and out loud too, that I like this outfit. Not sure if the hat did it or the wide leg jeans. Or the fact that the last picture, or the look in general, reminds me of the 70's.  That's probably it....the 70's! 


Also, don't forget about J.Crew's current promo - 25% off your order. 
Here are some of my faves: Bow pumps, Grid scarf, Peacoat, V-neck Sweater, Kiss tee.  


Have a fantastic day! 

xo



0 comments:

Post a Comment