sweater weather







Sweater: Asos- size 2 (also loving this one)
Jeans: AE (similar here, here)
Flats: Gap (love these too - also got 1/2 up)
Bag: Coach - on sale!  (similar style by MK)
Necklace: J.Crew (no longer available) (other options here and here)
Watch: MK
Wrap Bracelet: Gorjana (similar here and here)




Happy Friday! 


A number of you asked if these print flats from Gap are comfortable. Yes, they are v.e.r.y. comfy. 
When I first tried them on and wore them for a bit they seemed a little snug (they run 1/2 size small fyi). So I planned on returning them. But then I tried wearing them again and have been wearing ever since.  My go to flats at the moment!

And this sweater is been on repeat, which I posted last week on Instagram. Loving it! 

Wishing you all a happy and beautiful weekend! 


xo




0 comments:

Post a Comment