Style & The Gang


What I love about my gang of gals? No matter where we are or what we are doing we always manage to have a blast. Whether it's wreaking havoc on the New York City streets, or lazing around our apartments watching movie after movie, I always know I'll have a good time with these ladies. So of course when Nine West asked us to team up and re-create their fall campaign 'Nine & The Gang' , we jumped at the opportunity. We decided to mix it up and chose to style and re-create the sneakers look from the campaign. Funky pieces like this are so fun to style up. Of course I paired this rosette sweater to find a balance between edgy and femme. I love though how Christina and Claire kept it sporty and boyish with crisp white tees and rugged accessories. That's one great thing about our group- our individual personalities mesh so well!

This is my gang, what’s yours? Share your gang photos on Instagram or Twitter tagging @NineWest with the hashtag #NineAndTheGang and you can win free shoes for your entire gang! Official rules can be found online here

Hope you all are having a great day! 



wearing: top c/o Chicwish; denim c/o James Jeans; jacket c/o Paul & Joe Sister; Wykoff sneakers c/o Nine West ; Bag c/o Rebecca Minkoff

0 comments:

Post a Comment