casual weekend


mainly what I hang around the house in, or quick errands - leggings and tees. Weekend comfort 
Sweater: F21 (old) (similar at F21
Thermal Henley: J.Crew (on sale - take addl 25% off w/code "tinsel")
Boots: Sole Society style Miriam
Scarf: H&M (old)



Do you ever picture an outfit in your head but when you try to put it together it turns out completely different? And not completely-different-in-a-good-way.
It happened with this outfit and these leg warmers!  The ones I wanted to wear (knee high sock planned to be worn the same way) were in the dirty laundry so I wore these. Not quite as I pictured! But I'm sharing anyway! 



Jacket: super old (similar here and here)
Sweater: J.Crew (old) (similar here and here in different colors) 
Jeans: Marshalls
Booties: SoleSociety
Infinity Scarf: Old Navy (similar herehere, love this one)
Leg Warmers: Old (similar)


Thanks for stopping by! 

xo


0 comments:

Post a Comment