Fall Florals


I am such a fan of florals, that I simply cannot go a season without incorporating them into my wardrobe. On those below freezing winter days, I turn to fun florals to brighten up my day. The trick is to choose a print that has warm tones in it, like the bordeaux and olive green in this satchel. This piece from Call It Spring will be a great accessory to rock all winter long.

Anyway, this week has been beyond crazy so far! I have hardly had any down time and have been preparing for a special trip I have coming up next week. Some of you might have seen already on twitter/instagram , but for those of you who do not know, I will be going on a Coachella cruise to the Bahamas this Sunday! It's going to be a blast and of course I plan to blog about every single detail!

Hope you all are having a lovely day.


wearing: dress & loafers- Free People; coat - Paul & Joe sister; bag - Call It Spring; thigh-highs- Urban Outfitters

0 comments:

Post a Comment