More random old outfits

Time to clean out my iPhone photo album...I don't think I ever posted any of these. So here ya go...


Cardi: Gap Outlet (similar here) (and here)
 Shirt: Old Navy (similar option) (another option)
Pants: F21 (similar here) (and here)
Flats: AE via Payless (similar here) (and here) (want these)

Top: Target (similar here)  (and here)
Pants: Loft (I think) (similar here) (and here)
Flats: Missoni for Target (similar here) and here)


 Shirt: Loft (similar here) and here
Pants: Loft (buy here)
Brown Wedges: Old (similar here) (and here)


wow, this one is from last winter
White Shirt: ? 
Vest: Charlotte Russe ?
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Sam Edelman (buy here on sale) - color Whiskey


  Summer 2011
 Shirt: Marshalls
Skirt: The Limited (old)
Shoes: old
Necklace: Target

Top: H&M
Cardi: Express
Jeans: Old Navy (similar here
Booties: Simply Vera Wang (similar here) (and here)
Belt: Thrifted


Oh, and before I forget to tell you...I received these babies and I LOVE 'em. So happy I got them. 
Totally would recommend them.

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment