iPhone issue

 Shirt: Gap (can't find online, I got mine in store on sale) (similar)
Cardi: Old Navy (similar) (and here
Pants: Marshalls (these are not quite black) (similar) (and here)
Boots: Sam Edelman (buy here)
Necklace: F21
 Sweater: F21 (similar at F21 and here)
Pants: Marshalls - (similar at AP) (similar here) (Target has some, check store)
Boots: Sam Edelman  (buy here)
Necklace: NY&Co.
Belt: Gap

 Sweater: Loft  (similar, take 50% off - "TAKE50") (here) (and at F21)
Pants: Loft (similar) (and here)
Wedges: Simply Vera Wang via Kohl's  (similar at CR) (and here)
Necklace: JCPenny

Top: J.Crew (bought mine in store on sale) (buy here online)
Sweater: Express (similar at Mango on sale) (at LOFT - take 50% w/code "TAKE50)
Heels: Victor Alfaro  (similar) (and here by JS)
Necklace: F21
Ring: H&M


Since I've been somewhat slacking with my posts this week I though I'd share what I had on my iPhone camera. 
AND, speaking of iPhone...apparently mine decided to sit in my lap on my way to work and this morning while stepping out of my vehicle the iPhone fell flat on its face! 
 So half of my screen has a nice crack in it. 
My poor iPhone has been dropped SO many times and nothing ever happened...until today. I'm telling you that those little protective covers you put on your screen work wonders. Except I took mine off as it needed a new one. And Mr. blames it on my new bling-bling cover. 
Fine, I'll get the 4S! Sheesh! (wink, wink)

Happy Thursday! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment