It's a rainy day

 

Shirt: Old Navy (similar here and here at J.Crew on sale)
Wide Leg Denim: Gap (similar here, here and here)
Wedges: (can't see but they're Simply Vera Wang) (almost identical) (other option)
Necklace: NY&Co. (similar and a cool option)
Watch: Michael Kors (buy)



Last week my hair just looked like a hot mess. The color I had done few months ago faded and my roots looked...bad. My hair stylist just had a baby so I had to come to my own rescue. I bought a light golden brown knowing it won't turn out that way but at least it won't be super dark and most importantly rest of my hair will match my roots.  I'm happy with the results...until it fades again (I didn't use permanent color).
If I had highlights I would've been in major trouble. Glad I went dark for Fall/Winter.


Do you ever color your own hair? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment