Bright City Lights













I love, love, love this city at night. The little imperfections of all the tarnished buildings and crooked sidewalks diminish, and all the bright lights twinkle like stars. It's especially nice walking in the city with friends to whatever fun thing is going on that night. I hardly ever take the subway. Even if it takes longer, I'd rather enjoy the beauty around me. This particular night, I stomped around the city in my new 80%20 shoes and I am pleased to say that they are completely comfortable! I don't know if it's the hidden wedge playing into my subconscious, but boy I think these are about as comfy as they get. Not to mention the laces are so fun. Reminds me of my middle school days just a bit when I used to spruce up my shoes with rainbow and My Little Pony shoe laces!

Well I am off to pick up my best friend Laura from the airport right now! A very
fun weekend is ahead. Hope you have a lovely one as well.


TWITTER.

Follow Flashes of Style


wearing: dress c/o Chicwish
jacket- vintage
bag c/o VJ-Style
'Adair' boot c/o 80%20

0 comments:

Post a Comment