Sunday trip to Nordstroms and OOTD


Tank Top: Target
Shorts: Banana Republic Outlet
Sandals: Old
Necklace: F21


This is Sundays outfit, the day we went to Nordstroms. The day they no longer had the "Patricia" purse I blogged about here
But I found a skirt at Banana Republic (for both my sister and I, different colors of course)  and couple of  tops at H&M....the one place that never fails me. 

Despite me liking my outfit today, pink J.Crew skirt + orange top...hello color blocking...I actually failed to take a picture.  You know why? Because I waited to get home to take pictures outside...but once I got home I went to work on my "girly room" while my awesome husband was making dinner (yes, he's got some mad cooking skills).  Then I changed. No pictures. Lazy much? Nah! 


Did you end up buying anything from the Nordstroms anniversary sale? 


p.s. I finally got a change to post some stuff on "Shop my closet".  Check it out. 
I'll updating it so make sure to follow :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment