Florals Remixed











Over the years that I have had these shorts, I still remain totally obsessed with them. You may remember seeing them on this blog before, and I just love the fact that they are so much fun to
remix. Last time I posted them on my blog I was wearing black tights and a chunky cream scarf. Now I am a lace tank and bare legs! Funny how things really change from season to season. Anyways, this past weekend was seriously so much fun. My Texas friends and I went all around Philly, and walked a gazillion miles exploring and seeing as much as possible. We hardly had any down time, but I liked it that way. Below are a few instas from the adventures!

Hope you all are having a lovely start to your week. This one is going to be another busy one for me!




TWITTER.

Follow Flashes of Style
wearing: top c/o Chicwish shorts & belt- thrifted Kiltie Conscious flat c/o Modcloth bad- Urban Outfitters

0 comments:

Post a Comment