color blocking + leopard







Sweater: J.Crew (similar here, here, here)  (here in light pink -take 25% off your order)
Skirt: J.Crew  (similar herehere, here) (love this one - take 25% w/code SPRINGBEST)
Shoes: DSW - old (similar here, here, here, here)
Bag: Zara - old (other options here, here) (or this fab splurge)
Necklace - ? old (fun option and here too) (or this gorgeous option)



One thing I realized  - I have not been color-blocking much.
 It was one of those days...nothing I tried on felt right. Like many of you, yours truly is a mood dresser as well. 
After trying about four different skirts on and not sure how many tops I finally reached for these two pretty colors. So simple! 
And now, I'll go clean up the mess created. Maybe.
 Quite amazing how big of a mess clothes create...I'm amazed every time. 


Thanks for reading! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment