minty


 






Jacket: (old) (similar herehere, here)
Pants: Target (old) (similar herehere, here)
Shoes:  Julianne Hough for Sole Society (buy here
Bag: Target (no longer available online) (other cute options hereherehere, here - so cute)
Necklace: Old Navy (similar here)
Bracelets: old 
Rings: Target (old mixed 'n matched) (similar here)




I know for those of you who follow me on IG have enjoyed the photos overload of my little diva Zoey. Yes, I know three pictures isn't really an overload, at least not for the most of us or those who have puppies or cats or whatever little creature you got...I know you understand.  And of course since I posted pictures on FB, IG....why not here. Right!?! Right! 



She looks so different with her new do....just love her! 


Happy Hump Day everyone!



0 comments:

Post a Comment