who wants more stripes






multitasking - sleeping and holding my hair. Go me!
And this my friends is the main reason I crop my face out. Closed eyes and unintentional mean looks means face gotta go haha






Shirt: J.Crew (old) (similar here and here under $15 in many pretty colors)
Skirt: Asos (here)
Heels: Zara (old) (similar here, here, here and here)
Flats: J.Crew  (old) (similar here, here)
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff (old) (love these two - 1 and 2)



I must be on a stripe kick. It's either stripes or polka dots. Can you go wrong with either one!? Didn't think so.
As always I was battling the wind. This location might be a people free zone, most of the time, but the wind is always present. And I'd rather have the wind, which means I'm always holding my hair, than people looking at me thinking...well, who knows what they are thinking.

Do you like this look better with flats or heels?  Flats are my dearest friends when it comes to running around or just when comfort is the priority.




0 comments:

Post a Comment