pink









I do like the texture of the coat. I might change the buttons at some point.
 Coat: J.Crew (sale - mine is size 0 for ref.)
Blazer: F21 (similar herehere, here)
Peplum top: Charlotte Russe (Fall '12) (similar 1, 2, 3-love)
Skirt: H&M (old) (similar nice option)
Boots: (old) (similar options - 1, 2, 3)
Bag: Liebeskind (old)
Necklace: BaubleBar- Sun Duchess Bib
Scarf: H&M (old) (cute options here, here, here and here)


As you might have noticed, the coat is a bit of a deeper pink than pictured on J.Crew's website (even more than in these pictures I'd say). Do I still love it? It's pink, what's not to love.  AND it's lined with Thinsulate - which they claim "is 1 1/2 times warmer than down". I've worn it twice so far and not sure if I would say 1 1/2 more warmer but it is quite warm.

xox





0 comments:

Post a Comment