Flower Child in the city


Oh me, Oh my. I must apologize for my extensive absence last week. Did I just say week? Yep, it's been that long since I updated last... possibly the longest break I have taken since this blog started. I hate to leave you all in the dark for so long, and I don't want to start with the excuses, but for those who are curious, life has been quite insane these days! I am going through some exciting changes  and sometimes it's hard to keep up with it all. Anyway, about the outfit. I have gone a bit DIY floral crown crazy and just may have ordered fifty dollars worth of flowers to feed my crafting addiction. But spring will sneak up on us before we know it, so why not stock up on my collection? If you haven't seen my tutorial, check it out here.
 

Hope you all have a lovely Monday!


wearing: sweater & top - Urban Outfitters; shorts c/o Romwe; boots - Jeffrey Campbell; bag c/o Ben Minkoff

0 comments:

Post a Comment