OOTD and need to vent

Dress: Mango
Cardi: Express
Shoes: Younkers
Tights: Hue
Belt: F21
Necklace: Charlotte Russe

I'm not going to lie...I'm a little jealous to see most bloggers wear short, sandals, cute dresses (with bare legs of course) etc.....you get the idea. Yesterday morning I woke up, looked out of the window and what do I see? Snow! Seriously? Snow?!

All I can say is....
 that was not a good way to start the week.  Oh, in addition of the crappy weather I forgot my cell phone at home. No outfit pictures (first thing I do when I get home is change...so there goes picture taking at home). Lazy? Not at all!

------------------------------------------------

There is something I want to talk about or actually vent about.
I always love discovering new blogs (and I follow a LOT of them already).  This particular issue was quite annoying already but today I just had to vent about it...just a bit. I won't write a book here, I promise.

Now, one thing I DO NOT like is bloggers (and I'm talking about fashion bloggers here) who actually make fun of other bloggers grammar on their blog (yes, I know its your blog and you can write what.ever.you.want but it doesn't make it ok).  I actually came across a blog today that had a whole post on it (it was a fashion blog and not some English teachers forum). Maybe this issue is little more sensitive to me since English is my 3rd language. Maybe.

People, this is fashion blogging and not a 'PROPER GRAMMAR ONLINE COURSE.'  Who cares about grammar rules...who cares about punctuation rule, about capitalization rules..who cares if you end a sentence in preposition etc.  One thing I see a lot is Your vs. You're.  I know what they mean and I don't see a need to point out their mistakes. I'm here to get inspired by other bloggers fashion sense and hopefully inspire someone by mine and not proofread their text content.

 One thing is for sure...no matter how adorable your are, no matter how great your style it...if at any point I notice that someone if making fun of others, whether it's for 'proper grammar' or anything else I will stop following, or never start following, such blogs. Cuz I ain't supporting no meanies.

I could definitely, most definitely, go on and on about this issue but as I promised...my venting was going to be "short." I just had to vent as this bothered me.


What are your thoughts on this issues?  Does it bother you when other fashion bloggers don't use proper grammar?

Share your thoughts in the comments below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment