OOTD and a gorgeous shoe


 Denim Shirt: Target
Blazer: Marshalls
Pants: The Limited
Shoes: Target
Belt: The Limited
Bracelets: H&M
Ring: The Limited
Watch: MK

This morning I looked in the mirror and said out loud...I look like a boy haha. Not sure why this outfit made me say that...maybe because is not quite a girly outfit?!  Either way...I kinda like it. :)

Just look at the pictures below...aren't they gorgeous?  Saw them at Kohl's and just had to take a picture and share the beauty of this shoe with you.  LOVE LOVE LOVE them. Are you wondering if I got them?


No, I didn't buy them (current price is $45...not bad at all).  Main reason I didn't buy them is the height. Unfortunately,  I would look very awkward walking in these beauties (I know wedges are easier to walk it). Plus my legs would look like two sticks, seriously. Not a good look for me.  But I still LOVE them!



P.S.  Ladies, thank you for expressing your thoughts on the previous post. I agree with every comment left so far. Like many of you said, this is one place that should be stress-free and fun. So let's keep it that way :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment